Basic rate – $150 – $200
If you need your make-up done we have professional make-up artists we can call in.
• No limit on changing looks, just remember, too many wardrobe changes can take time away from getting the great image you need.
• Avoid bold patterns, stripes, logos and graphics on clothing, solid colors are always good.
• Bring options to choose from, it’s better to bring too much than not enough.
• Cover what you don’t like and reveal what you do like.
• Jewelry is a personal thing, however, casting agents may be distracted by it, they want to see your personality.
• Layering clothing is always good, such as, t-shirt, shirt and a light jacket (one outfit can turn into three).
Hair – Your hair should be in a style you are comfortable with, avoid new styles.
Ladies – Keep your make-up fresh and natural (if you are doing it yourself).
Men – Unless its a rough look you are after, a fresh shave is a must. If you have a beard or mustache make sure it’s neatly trimmed.